Credicorp Ltd. (NYSE: BAP) is the largest financial holding in Peru and maintains a diversified business portfolio.
Credicorp’s companies are organized into four lines of business:
- Universal Banking, through Banco de Credito del Peru-BCP and Banco de Credito de Bolivia
- Insurance and Pensions, through Grupo Pacifico and Prima AFP
- Microfinance, through MiBanco and Encumbra
- Investment Banking & Wealth Management, through Credicorp Capital, Wealth Management at BCP and Atlantic Security Bank
Through its LoBs, Credicorp engages in:
- Universal Banking and Microfinance: Capturing deposits and offering lending to individuals and companies through our different segments and products.
- Insurance and Pensions: Covering our clients’ specific insurable risks through our property and casualty, life insurance, health insurance and health care services and managing their private retirement funds.
- Investment Banking and wealth management: Offering financial and transactional advisory services; sales and trading; asset management and corporate finance services. We also offer wealth management products and services to individuals and cash management products and services to companies.